After a masters degree in 2004 from ESIEE Engineering (Marne-la-VallÈe, France) in computer science, with a specialization in image analysis and algorithmics, Erwan has worked for five years at the Condensed Matter Chemistry Institute of Bordeaux, France (ICMCB-CNRS), earning in the same time his PhD in Materials Science from the University of Bordeaux-1, and is now a Post-Doctoral Research Assistant at UNL.
- Ph.D. (materials science) Université Bordeaux I, France; 2009
- M.D. (fundamental computer science and applications) Université de Marne-la-Vallée; 2004
- Engineering Diploma from ESIEE Paris (Ecole Supérieure d’Ingénieurs en Electronique et Electrotechnique), specializing in Computer Science; 2004. Equivalent of a MS in Electronic Engineering;
- 2005 Eighteen months as a research engineer at ICMCB-CNRS.
- 2004 Six months at the component development laboratory at IBM in Corbeil-Essonnes. Implemented a set of data processing functionalities (lead to an invention publication of a search algorithm).
- 2003 Three months research internship at ESIEE. Development of a new parallel 3D skeletonization algorithm, and drafting of an article.
- 2002 Six weeks at Koyo Seiko, Nara plant, Japan. Created a Simulink model for part of a transmission’s hydraulic system.
- 2008 Microtomography on polypropylene foam under dynamic loading
- 2007 Développement d’une méthodologie pour l’étude des déformations de mousse polymère sous compression dynamique
- 2007 Phenomenological study of polymeric foam deformation under dynamic loading by the use of microtomographic technique