Master of Engineering - Architectural Engineering Focus (Omaha Campus)
The non-thesis Master of Engineering degree is a professional practice-oriented advanced degree program offered by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Engineering. It is geared toward the working professional and allows students to develop a plan of study consisting of core courses and electives. The program is designed for individuals who have at least one degree in engineering or significant engineering practice and a degree in a related field.
- Application Deadlines:
Fall - Feb. 15
Spring - Sept. 15
Summer - Feb. 15
- Entrance Exam: GRE preferred but not required (determined by area of concentration)
- TOEFL Score: 525-paper / 195-computer / 71 Internet
- Other Departmental Requests: personal statement, three letters of recommendation and possibly others determined by area of concentration
Architectural Engineering (36 hours)
- 15 credits in architectural engineering or civil/structural courses
- 6 credits in graduate design projects
- 9 credits in management or business administration
- 6 credits in electives
- A minimum of 12 hours must be from courses open exclusively to graduate students
For general questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.