Anuj Sharma, Ph.D.
Office: 330F WHIT, Lincoln, NE 68583-0855
Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, 2008
M.S. in Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2004
B.E. in Civil Engineering, Regional Engineering College, Rourkela, India, 2001
- Pikarsky Award for Outstanding PhD Dissertation in Science and Technology, Council of University Transportation Centers, 2008
- Edward J. Cox Memorial Transportation Scholarship Award,Institute of Transportation Engineering Indiana Section, 2007-2008
- Exceptional Paper Award, Traffic Signal System Committee at TRB 86th Annual Meeting, 2006-2007
- Joseph A. Orr Civil Engineering Graduate Endowed Fellowship, Department of Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2002
- Best All Rounder, National Institute Technology, Rourkela, India, 2000-2001
CIVE 866 – Transportation Characteristics
CIVE 965 – Traffic Control Systems
Anuj Sharma, Darcy Bullock, Senem Velipasalar, Maurcio Casares, Jacob Schmitz, Nathaniel Burnett, "Improving Safety and Mobility at High Speed Intersections with Innovations in Sensor Technology," Transportation Research Record. (Accepted for publication)
Anuj Sharma, Darcy Bullock, and Srinivas Peeta. "Estimating Dilemma Zone Hazard Function at High Speed Isolated Intersection." Transportation Research Part C 19 2011, pp. 400-412.
Anuj Sharma, Lelitha Vanajakshi, and Nageswara Rao. "Effect of Phase Countdown timers on queue discharge characteristics under heterogeneous traffic conditions." Transportation Research Record, no. 2130, 2009, pp. 93-100.
Anuj Sharma, Darcy Bullock, and Srinivas Peeta. "Recasting Dilemma Zone Design as a Marginal Cost and Benefit Problem." Transportation Research Record, no. 2035, 2007, pp. 88-96. (Awarded Exceptional Paper)
Anuj Sharma, Darcy Bullock, and Jim Bonneson. "Input-Output and Hybrid Techniques for the Real Time Prediction of Delay and Maximum Queue Length at a Signalized Intersection." Transportation Research Record, no. 2035, 2007, pp. 69-80.
Anuj Sharma., Darcy Bullock, and Srinivas Peeta. "Limitations of Simultaneous Gap Out Logic." Transportation Research Record, no. 1978, 2006, pp. 42-48.