PKI Open House
The Peter Kiewit Institute in Omaha houses academic programs for the UNL College of Engineering and the UNO College of Information Science and Technology. Fall and spring open houses allow prospective students to learn more about the college's programs and the facility.
- Tour PKI’s state-of-the-art facility and UNO’s residence halls
- Visit with students, faculty and advisers from UNL and UNO
- See lab demos and participate in activities
FALL OPEN HOUSE
Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012 / 12–3 p.m.
SPRING OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013 / 1–3 p.m.
PKI is located at 1110 South 67th Street in Omaha.
PKI website: http://www.pki.nebraska.edu
UNL College of Engineering programs housed in PKI:
- Architectural Engineering (a program of The Durham School)
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering (a program of The Durham School)
- Construction Management (a program of The Durham School)
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Pre-registration is encouraged.
Click here to register: http://openhouse.ist.unomaha.edu/