On behalf of the UNL College of Engineering Student Advisory Board in Omaha, we invite you to be part of the annual Engineers Week traditions by pledging to be a corporate sponsor for 2014.
With the support of last year's sponsors, Engineers Week 2013 was a great success. We had a large attendance at many of the week's events. Our 2014 events promise to be even better!
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- By sponsoring Omaha’s Engineers Week, your company has the potential to reach more than 1,000 current and prospective students.
- Your logo and/or advertisement will be used on event marketing materials targeted to engineering students through Engineers Week publicity and E-Week t-shirts
- Select sponsorship levels will be provided with free tickets to the UNO Mav Hockey game against Denver on February 15, 2014. All sponsors will be invited to attend the Engineering Industry & Student Tailgate event that day sponsored by Omaha’s Engineering Student Advisory Board (eSAB). Optional shuttle service will be provided to the game. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to interact with some of our current students.
- Sponsorship Opportunities (PDF)
Sponsoring this student initiative will provide many excellent opportunities for your company. If you would like to become a corporate sponsor, please complete the Omaha Sponsorship Invoice and mail it with your check to the address on the form by December 13, 2014. We thank you for considering our request and hope you will sponsor Omaha E-Week. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated.
Adam Steinbach, president
eSAB (Omaha Campus)
Alma Ramirez-Rodgers, assistant director
College Relations & Student Programs
UNL College of Engineering
- Companies are welcome to donate promotional items with their logo to give as prizes during Engineers Week competitions. Please ship materials to arrive no later than February 12, 2014 to:
The Peter Kiewit Institute, 102C
1110 S. 67th Street
Omaha, NE 68182-0791
Prize ideas include items such as t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, pens, flash drives, etc. Any donation is greatly appreciated!
- Company logos for Engineers Week advertising should be submitted no later than December 13, 2013. Please provide company logo in color and black/white and in jpg or eps format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.