The Student Recognition Reception is a "Celebration of Excellence" honoring Omaha engineering students. This event is sponsored by the UNL College of Engineering Dean's Office. All engineering students are welcome to attend this reception; however, only those students who will be honored at this ceremony will be sent a formal invitation.
Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to bring up to three guests and enjoy the continental breakfast and formal presentation. There is no charge to attend this event.
Dress is business casual. Pre-registration is appreciated.
|April 30, 2011 Schedule:|
|10:30 a.m.||Continental Breakfast|
|11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||Formal Awards Presentation|
Driving Directions & Parking:
- The W. H. Thompson Alumni Center is located next to Dodge Street on the very west end of the UNO North Campus. Parking is available in the Alumni Center lot. Please enter through the main doors. Click the following link for a parking diagram:
- View Map
The following Nebraska Engineering students will be recognized:
- Al & Dorothy Schewe Engineering Leadership Award
- Dean’s & Chancellor’s Lists for Fall 2010
- May and August 2011 Graduating Students
- Departmental Outstanding Seniors
- Tau Beta Pi Initiates
- Tau Beta Pi Distinguished Freshmen (4.0 Freshmen)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
10:30 a.m. to Noon
W.H. Thompson Alumni Center
6705 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68182
- View Map